MY KAUAI FARM CONNECTION
MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES & KULEANA
- It is my responsibility to send payments prior to service and each New Season start date.
- It is my weekly responsibility to return the clean, empty produce bins provided by the KFC in usable condition to ensure packaging. Lost, broken or damaged bins will result in a $25 replacement fee for each bin.
- CHECKS: make payable to KFC– there is a $25 processing fee for ALL returned checks.
- REFUNDS/CREDITS: will not be issued for member absence, member errors or natural disasters.
- Boxes left after pick-up hours will be donated.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If I do not wish to participate in the next CSA season, it is my responsibility to provide KFC CSA with a written 30-days notice. If KFC receives my cancellation notice less than 30-days before the start of a new season, I understand that my Credit Card will be charged $150, equal to 1 month of service plus administration fees. If I choose to discontinue my membership, it is my responsibility to return the 2 bins provided by the KFC CSA, in useable condition, immediately after member discontinuation.
- VACATION: should I go on vacation I may suspend my service for up to 2 weeks during any Quarter and receive vacation vochers that may be used for future service.
TWO CONVENIENT PICKUP LOCATIONS
Every Wednesday from 2pm to 7pm
Kilauea at 2671 Kauapea Rd.
Kapa’a at Papaya’s Natural Foods & Cafe
After submitting this form, you shall be taken to the one-time $65 setup fee payment page.
Upon completion of setup payment, you may then choose your subscription type.
The mission of Kauai Farm Connection is to create a support network between Island Residents & it’s Farmers, while also considering the health and well-being of the A’ina in relation to it’s people.Farmer Members of the KFC incorporate only sustainable organic techniques to provide you beyond organic vital foods, direct, at affordable prices through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and wholesale.