TWO CONVENIENT PICKUP LOCATIONS
Every Wednesday from 2pm to 7pm
Kilauea at 2671 Kauapea Rd.
Farm Open 2-7pm Wednesday Only
Kapa’a at Papaya’s Natural Foods & Cafe
MY KAUAI FARM CONNECTION
MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES & KULEANA
- It is my responsibility to send payments prior to service and each New Season start date.
- It is my weekly responsibility to return the clean, empty produce bins provided by the KFC in usable condition to ensure packaging. Lost, broken or damaged bins will result in a $25 replacement fee for each bin.
- CHECKS: make payable to KFC– there is a $25 processing fee for ALL returned checks.
- REFUNDS/CREDITS: will not be issued for member absence, member errors or natural disasters.
- Boxes left after pick-up hours will be donated.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If I do not wish to participate in the next CSA season, it is my responsibility to provide KFC CSA with a written 30-days notice. If KFC receives my cancellation notice less than 30-days before the start of a new season, I understand that my Credit Card will be charged $150, equal to 1 month of service plus administration fees. If I choose to discontinue my membership, it is my responsibility to return the 2 bins provided by the KFC CSA, in useable condition, immediately after member discontinuation.
- VACATION: should I go on vacation I may suspend my service for up to 2 weeks during any Quarter and receive vacation vochers that may be used for future service.
SNAP | FOOD STAMP CSA PRICES
|Pick Up Location||Single-(1-3 people)||Family (3-5 people)|
KILAUEA FARM Pickup
PAPAYAS KAPAA Pickup (includes delivery)
Food Stamp registrations are also accepted over the phone at 808-652-5110.